The T.H.A.N.O.S Theory - Part I - The Gems
Over the past few months, I've been researching this theory and I have fnally gathered enough information to repost it with edited parts.
Let me start by telling you the basics of the T.H.A.N.O.S theory. The theory basically states that each letter of Thanos' name will also be the first letter of where an Infinity Stone is hidden. Six letters, six stones.

The stones are:
The Reality Stone - this stone allows the holder to be able to manipulate reality and cause something that would be logical to become rather illogical.
The Mind Stone - this stone gives the holder the power to manipulate psionic abilities.
The Time Stone - allows holder to have complete control over time.
The Space Stone - allows holder to manipulate space.
The Power Stone - allows for the manipulation of all power and energy in the universe.
The Soul Stone - provides ability to take away any soul.
Comments
Post a Comment